Why Is 4K At 60 Fps Important For Playing 4K Content?
The term FPS denotes frames per second and 4K at 60 FPS is important for playing 4K content. If you have a Roku streaming device at home, check if it is compatible for playing 4k content. Setup the device, choose the frame rate settings and begin streaming the channels and programs that you really like.
If you use a device that offers 4K at 60 FPS, the speed and quality of images will be extremely high. Enable the feature; enjoy streaming content in excellent quality and speed. If the device that you use does not support these settings, try to use a latest streaming device model for streaming.
4K at 60 FPS
60 fps is the frame rate required for streaming 4k content. Top channels such as Netflix will always telecast their contentin4K resolution and therefore you need a suitable player to compensate. The latest TV models have the settings to enable 4K at 60 fps.
HDMI Ports that Enable Streaming 4K Contents
Some models have HDMI ports that are automatically configured to HDMI1 and HDMI 2. You can connect the HDMI cable and then, navigate to the respective display settings to enable 4K at 60 fps. HDCP 2.2 supports streaming 4K and HDR video content.
To Find Out the Frame Rate
- If you have a streaming device at your home, begin the setup first and connect the device to the network. As you go on with the setup, the frame rate will automatically be detected
- To enable the settings, you can navigate to the Settings > Display and most of the latest TV models have this feature enabled.
If you still have issues enabling the frame rate settings, you can refer the TV’s user manual or guide. Make a note that the settings vary and depend upon the TV model that you use for 4K.
Unable to Stream 4K and HDR Content
- If you are unable to stream 4K and HDR content on your TV through the streaming device with 4K then, double check and make sure that the 4K settings on your device are accurate and valid
- Performing a quick restart can help you to avoid the errors to a greater extent (Go to Settings >System >System restart for performing a quick restart of your device)
- Navigate to the display settings and find out the option, 4K at 60 frames per second
- Double check and make sure that the internet connection that you use is active and secure
- Purchase a Roku streaming device model or TV model that supports 4K streaming
Enable 4K at 60 FPS on your device and you can start streaming 4k and HDR content at great quality and resolution. To know more, you can either ring the support number +1-844-740-1110 or visit Roku Error Code. Our support team is available 24/7 to assist or guide you in this matter.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest